Sense n Cents

27 April 2008

3 Things To Do Everyday

If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that’s a full day. That’s a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you’re going to have something special.

I chanced upon this post at one of my favorite blogs and I must say I was deeply moved. While we are in the midst of advancing our education, careers and bank accounts, we tend to take the most precious things for granted.

Take a look at this video of Jim Valvano, a man diagnosed with cancer and urging everyone else to live their lives.

Laugh and think, that's easy but crying everyday? Now that's a tall order. If that proves to be too hard to do, how about trying to indulge in a little bit of sadness or nostalgia. Something that will bring a little bit of moisture to your eyes (good for those of you who spend way too much time in air-conditioned rooms) should do the trick.

Don't feel silly when you are trying it out, I will be doing it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr is laughing, thinking and crying gonna make me rich? :D XD

Tau said...

rich in terms of human emotions and being in touch of your human side

Contributors